Porgie + Mr Jones
Julie and I visited Porgie + Mr Jones for a catch up. It was a incredibly hot morning (39°C = 102°F). When we arrived they took us to the court yard and sat us under the shade.
Porgie + Mr Jones caters for: Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner. They also recently opened P+MJ next door to cater for private events as well!
1. Skinny Latte: Smooth and creamy
2. Orange Juice: Freshly squeezed orange juice in a cute glass bottle
1. Smashed Avocado with Thymed Butter Mushrooms: Generous portion of everything. Fresh home grown basil. The eggs were poached nicely, but not as runny as my own dish.
2. Porgie + Mr Jones: Once again, a very generous portion. Tomatoes were incredibly juicy. Strips of beautifully fried bacon. This plate includes two beautifully poached eggs, with golden oozing egg yolk.
– At Porgie + Mr Jones, the servings are incredibly generous. Some of their offerings are similar to Snow Pony, as they are operated by the same owners.
– This place is very busy, so wait time is expected here.
– Porgie + Mr Jones’ is very relaxed with a large number of seating available – court yard, and two separate rooms available to cater for the large number of patrons.
– Staff are attentive.