PEACH WATER’S BURGER ADVENTURE: PART 2 – Huxtaburger
Back last year in July 2012, I started my burger adventure at The Merrywell, and since then I haven’t visited another burger joint until recently.
Audrey and I had different plans originally, but at the last minute we decided to go to Huxtaburger.
Whilst waiting for Audrey, I noticed Eddie McGuire having lunch with his two kids!
So what did I order at Huxtaburger? Why, The Huxtaburger of course!
Huxtaburger: Beef pattie, cheese, mayo, pickles, tomato sauce, tomato, mustard and lettuce.
- Brioche bun: lightly toasted, airy, rather sugary and greasy (A squirt of melted butter before toasting)
- Beef pattie: well seasoned, and moist.
- Tomato and lettuce are very fresh.
- Pickles: Sadly, it didn’t taste pickled and at first I thought I was eating sliced zucchinis, which is a disappointment because I love my pickles!!!
- Mustard and mayo are very rich and creamy. Great combination.
Small Crinkle Cut Chips:
The chips were fried crisp, and didn’t have an oily taste which is good.
- Best burger in town? Nope, but I enjoyed my burger :D
- Fresh ingredients? Yes.
- Heart Attack inducing? Of course! Watch them cook thosez burgers!
- Long wait time? Yes. Expect a 20 min wait.
- Seats? Limited.